- The Karima Supplementary school that provides not only Islamic education but also supports students in their regular studies at school. The classes cater for students between the ages of 4 to 16.
- Organisation of various Islamic talks and short courses in High Wycombe.
- Opening the doors of the largest Islamic institution in High Wycombe, Jubilee Road Mosque to the public for open days.
- A number of arts workshops exploring various Islamic art forms.
- A successful poetry Poetry Slam, this is set to become an annual event.
- A Martial Arts school.
- Workshops for young people including the Wycombe Youth Forum.
- Overseas residential Trips for young people.
As the profile of the KMF increased in High Wycombe it became necessary for the organisation to formalise itself, gaining charity status in 2007. Currently the organisation has 9 members on the committee and a large group of teaching staff and community volunteers.